65 Mira Loma , Orinda
If ordinary is not what you are searching for . . .
it's possible you've just found your forever home.
Ascending upwards to a private setting you'll discover this striking contemporary home that captures unobstructed views of the Berkeley Hills out towards The Bay. With approximately 2,900 sq. ft. of open concept living space and a separate entrance to a one-bedroom / one-bathroom studio, this unique home offers total flexibility with endless possibilities. The exquisite natural landscape with sprawling level areas, secret gardens and breathtaking vistas, is the ideal backdrop for this architecturally distinctive home.
• Four bedrooms including a master suite with a sauna and exercise / sitting room
• Three full bathrooms and one-half bathroom
• Spectacular great room centers around an impressive stone fireplace
• Spacious dining areas
• Sunset Magazine awarded kitchen
• Multiple private office options
• Large walk-in pantry
• Fabulous laundry room
• Separate ground level one-bedroom one-bathroom studio is ideal for the au-pair, in-laws or guests
• Approximately 0.5 acre setting creates a private outdoor environment ideal for entertaining
• Easy access to downtown Orinda, BART and Highway 24
• Excellent Orinda Schools
About the Community
More information here: http://www.cityoforinda.org
Sunday, July 14th from 2 - 4pm